The premise of an alkaline diet is that the nutrients found in supplements, alkalizing foods, and water can bring the body back to balance. These vitamins, minerals, and herbs infuse the body with new energy, vitality, and better health.
Alkaline foods and water must be consumed in order to provide nutrients the body needs to neutralize acids and toxins in the blood, lymph, tissues, and cells. When pH balance inside the body is ‘out of balance’ the body tries to correct that sensitive pH balance, however, the process can show up as uncomfortable symptoms, including colds, ues, allergies, diseases, viruses, and bacteria to name a few. you may also feel ill for no reason, become stressed and have the impression of being burned out. Many complain of such symptoms as difficulty concentrating, headaches, tension, cramp, joint pain, constipation, heartburn, skin impurities, cellulite or obesity – the list is long. When the pH level in our body is unbalanced, almost any area of the body can be affected. For example when the nervous system is affected as the result of unbalanced pH balance it can show up in the form of the depression. When the cardiovascular system is affected we could develop heart disease or experience other heart-related problems, including thickening and hardening of the arteries, coronary heart disease, pain or discomfort in the chest, stroke, high blood pressure, and heart failure. When muscles are affected we often feel fatigue and lack of energy. When skin is affected by improper pH balance we age quicker than normal.
When the body’s pH level is in balance or is corrected, the body is better able to reach ideal weight and heal negative health challenges naturally. A good acid-base balance is vital for the most important metabolic processes. Hyperacidity prevents fat from being broken down and burned off – which means, among other things, that an overly acidic diet slowly but steadily leads to surplus weight. This is because, when fat is broken down, it produces large quantities of acids that have to be removed by basic minerals (magnesium, calcium, potassium, zinc, selenium and iron).
To transition to a more alkaline healthy diet, it requires a shift in attitude towards food. The important point to remember is that small changes go a long way. Add more alkaline foods to your diet gradually.
How to Make and Alkaline Diet Work for You
1) Reduce the consumption of sugar and products made from sugar, including soda pop, pies, ice cream, jello, jams & jellies, articial juices, puddings, doughnuts, corn syrups, chewing gum, sweetened drinks, cookies, breakfast cereals, liqueurs, mixed drinks.
2) Avoid processed foods and condiments including ketchup, salad dressings, pickles, luncheon meats, canned fruits, breads, relish, cheese dips, peanut butter, prepared seafood, frozen vegetables, crackers, canned soups, hot dogs, sausages, sweetened yogurt.
3) Avoid cooking and heating foods/drinks in the microwave
4) Avoid dairy, meats, fried foods and fast foods.
5) Increase your consumption of raw vegetables and raw fresh fruits (without sugar). You should include raw vegetables in every meal. For example, If your lunches usually consist of sandwiches try to substitute it with a raw salad or a vegetable juice. Have a large salad before you eat a heavy entree at dinner. This way, you will be sure to eat all of the salad instead of finding yourself too full to finish it.
6) Don't forget to hydrate. Drink at least half of your body weight in ounces of good quality water each day. Add liquid minerals to increase the quality of water.
If you follow these easy 7 steps it will allow you to create the proper alkaline balance within your body. Creating the proper alkaline balance within your body will bring you increased quality of life. You'll start seeing immediate improvements in your health, your energy will increase, & your concentration will be stronger. You'll build strength, stamina, and resistance to diseases. Your entire body will function more efciently just like it was meant to do.
To learn more about PH balance and begin a life changing journey, reach out and lets chat! Book your FREE consultation here https://calendly.com/helenpaquette/15min